Got a Traffic Ticket in Teton County, WY?
Due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic, the April class has been cancelled.
Please contact us to reschedule if you are signed up for the April class.
If you’ve received a traffic ticket in Teton Country, WY — you have 3 options:
- Pay the fine before the date. You are pleading guilty when you do this and your insurance rates may go up.
- If you think you are not guilty, then come to court and plead NOT GUILTY. The judge will set a date for trial. Keep in mind that this has nothing to do with whether or not you think you deserved the ticket! The judge will determine guilt or innocence based upon the facts of each case and you will be given a fair trial.
- If you believe that you are likely guilty but would prefer to keep the ticket off your driving record, then come to the class!
Basic info about our class:
- The class lasts about three hours. (6pm – 9:15pm)
- The cost is $60.00 – cash or money order only (sorry, no checks).
Pizza will be provided.
Your class instructor is retired peace officer Gary Shaw, who has 27 years of service!
The class is very informal with plenty of opportunity to ask questions. Not only is the class informative, it’s entertaining as well.
Jackson Hole, WY
We proudly serve Teton County and are looking forward to seeing you in class!
We’re here to help! Let us help you keep your driving record clean, through our effective traffic and driving curriculum.
Our Staff has proudly served teton county for over 2 decades. Our fun and instructional classes are held each month in Jackson.
- SIGN UP TODAY!
"Please, you must, must, must write a column in the newspaper! The impromptu converstation style was interesting, relevant and captivating!"
"Thank you for a very educational and worthwile class. Success - I’ll work to become a better more considerable driver. Uncle Gary - well, we should clone him. Again thanks - way better then expected."
"Uncle Gary this was very very meaningful to me! I was dreading it, but it touched my heart! I haven’t had a better experience."
"I just wanted to tell you that I really thought this would be a sleeper but you truly turned this night into an inspiring and eye opening one. Your story about the fiance being thrown from the car brought tears to my eyes. You genuinly care about the people around you. Sincerely, thank you very much for your time and please keep doing what you’re doing."