Got a Traffic Ticket in Teton County, WY?
If you’ve received a traffic ticket in Teton Country, WY — you have 3 options:
- Pay the fine before the date. You are pleading guilty when you do this and your insurance rates may go up.
- If you think you are not guilty, then come to court and plead NOT GUILTY. The judge will set a date for trial. Keep in mind that this has nothing to do with whether or not you think you deserved the ticket! The judge will determine guilt or innocence based upon the facts of each case and you will be given a fair trial.
- If you believe that you are likely guilty but would prefer to keep the ticket off your driving record, then come to the class!
Basic info about our class:
- The class lasts about three hours. (6pm – 9:15pm)
- The cost is $60.00 – cash or money order only (sorry, no checks).
Pizza will be provided.
Your class instructor is retired peace officer Gary Shaw, who has 27 years of service!
The class is very informal with plenty of opportunity to ask questions. Not only is the class informative, it’s entertaining as well.
Jackson Hole, WY
We proudly serve Teton County and are looking forward to seeing you in class!
We’re here to help! Let us help you keep your driving record clean, through our effective traffic and driving curriculum.
Our Staff has proudly served teton county for over 2 decades. Our fun and instructional classes are held each month in Jackson.
- SIGN UP TODAY!